If you don’t have perfect natural teeth alignment then no need to feel bad about it; because you are not the only one. Some many kids and adults face the face of aesthetic problems in their lives. One who has crooked or protruding teeth often becomes self-conscious and thinks that he won’t be able to get a beautiful smile like a celebrity. Thanks to Orthodontics, now you can get rid of this low self-esteem phenomenon. You can have natural perfect alignment of your teeth through orthodontic treatment. I’m sure now you want to know what is Orthodontics and how it can help you regain a beautiful smile that you always deserve.
What is Orthodontics?
It is a branch of specialized dentistry which prevents, diagnoses and treats dental and facial irregularities. In 1901, the first school of orthodontics was came into existence and it was a first step toward straightening improperly-shaped teeth. A dentist deals with general dental and oral issues. However, an orthodontist is a dentist who specializes in orthodontics as he studies this specialized dentistry branch for two or three years. During this period, he studies, learns, and practices how to straighten teeth safely by moving them into proper alignment. Besides, they learn how to guide facial development and healthy growth in the jaw.
What Kind of Orthodontic problems a Dubai Orthodontist can Fix?
An orthodontist in Dubai deals with many different kinds of orthodontic problems. Malocclusions is one of the main problems which can be fixed through orthodontic treatment. It includes a series of different conditions of orthodontic misalignments such as overbite, underbite, space between teeth, crossbite, protruded teeth, crowded teeth, extra teeth, jaw growth problem or missing teeth.
Orthodontics in Dubai also work for kids whose lose their baby teeth before time. An expert orthodontist helps kids in the retention of baby teeth. Also, they deal with finger sucking or thumb-sucking problems in kids. Sometimes orthodontic treatment is required to deal with accidents or some dental diseases.
Why do you Need Orthodontic Treatment?
Here are some reasons which convince a person to see an orthodontist in Dubai.
- Crooked or protruding teeth are difficult to clean and results in oral health problems. You may experience gum disease and early tooth decay if you don’t get treatment of Malocclusions.
- Some people find it difficult to speak or chew due to crowded teeth.
- Many people opt for orthodontic procedures because they want to restore their self-confidence by getting properly aligned straight teeth.
- Crooked or misaligned teeth put pressure on your gums and healthy teeth and lead to serious health concerns.
Modern Orthodontic Treatment
In the past, parents have to choose only traditional metal orthodontists braces for their kids. Thanks to modern technology, now they can find a wide variety of new and better options when it comes to picking a teeth-straighten appliance for kids.
- Color bands: If your kids don’t want metal wires then you can get them colored wires and brackets which are visually appealing.
- Clear braces: Ceramic braces match to natural teeth color and therefore they are less noticeable than metal braces.
- Lingual braces: Instead of setting wires in front of the teeth, an Orthodontist can set it in the back of teeth for your kids. So, they remain completely invisible.
- Removable Aligners: The best alternative to traditional braces is Invisalign, which is invisible while working exactly like metal braces. Your kids can remove them for brushing, flossing or eating.
Orthodontic treatment is quite an effective way of straightening your crooked or protruding teeth in the most desirable shape. Always choose an expert orthodontist in Dubai, so he can make the best treatment plan for you or your kids based on his experience and training in the field.